...until The Documented Life Project begins!! Details coming tomorrow! :)
Happy New Year everyone!
I have a 2014 wall calendar, featuring my artwork that is ready for a new home. Leave a comment on this post by 7:00PM EST today to be entered to win! Please include your e-mail address so I can contact you.
Have a blessed day!
Thank-you for all the lovely comments! I wish I could respond to all of you personally. Know that I read every comment and you made me smile with gratitude.
Congratulations to our winner: Elizabeth H.
I will be sending you an e-mail to get your mailing address. :)
And...here we go!
1. I do the laundry and he does the grocery shopping...that is the way we do it here!
2. Meals around our house are a little different these days since transitioning to a whole foods, plant-based diet!
3. Wait, wait it can't be the end of December yet!
4. I need to, find the perfect food chopper, slicer and processor so I don't have to keep cutting and chopping all my fruits and veggies by hand!
5. At the end of the year, I like to watch all the ESPN shows that highlight all that happened in sports during the year.
6. Celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with a cruise is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2014.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up my December Daily, tomorrow my plans include plotting and planning and Sunday, I want to take a deep breath and rest!