Bruges Art Retreat - Cancellation and Refund Policy
August 30 - September 2, 2018
1. The following is the policy for cancellations and potential refunds for participants who have registered and paid, but can't attend the Bruges Art Retreat - August 30 - September 2, 2018.
2. A minimum of ten paying students is required by April 1, 2018 or event will be cancelled.
3. We can't reserve or hold spots.
4. Tuition does not include transportation, lodging, dinners or specific supplies that students will be required to bring.
5. If the minimum number of paying students is not met by April 1, 2018, the event will be cancelled, all payments will be refunded in full, and you will be notified by email and/or phone call if an event is being cancelled. Please be aware of this as you make your travel arrangements as we DO NOT reimburse you for any travel costs.
6. Refunds for events a participant cannot attend must be requested in writing via email. Refunds may be given (minus 10% of the total event fee) for cancellations received after April 1, 2018*. There will be no refunds for cancellations within 30 days of an event.
7. *If your cancellation jeopardizes the minimum number needed to hold the event, there will be neither refunds nor event credit. The minimum number for this event is 10 paying students.
Upon purchase, you agree to these terms.