I am so excited to announce that I am hiring a Virtual Assistant or two! This is a paid, work-at-home (virtual) position assisting my business operations. Interested? Read on!
The kind of work I am looking to delegate
Research, data entry, graphic design, writing and editing, project management, social media management, email marketing/automation and product launches.
- The part-time position (starting at 5-10 hours a month and increasing gradually over time) opens in March or sooner.
- There will be a three month trial period to make sure that we are a good fit.
Your work may entail
- Social Media Management: create graphics, research content, Facebook Group management, manage social media scheduler (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)
- Email Marketing: help manage email sequences and assist in writing and formatting (ConvertKit).
- Marketing/Promotions: create graphics, schedule and manage webinars, create opt-ins (PDFs), help manage challenges, brainstorm ideas and implementation of projects
- Blogging: research,
creategraphics, manage editorial calendar and edit blog posts
- Workshops: help me with workshop launches (help manage, test and upload content to
- Commerce: assist with maintaining online stores, manage affiliate links
- Misc.: A variety of data entry and research projects when needed
Technical proficiency requirements
- This position requires knowledge in the following: Squarespace, ConvertKit,
Leadpages, Canva, Trello, Google Docs and Teachable.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Familiarity with my work and willingness to brainstorm ideas with me
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently and make decisions on my behalf, when required
- An eye for design — you don’t need to be a graphic designer, but you’re able to see the format, design and layout of my site and match it, when needed
- Creative in nature and good with details
- Must be comfortable with the tech and willing to learn applications that you do not know
- Good writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly
- Previous experience as a VA, assistant, project manager or the like is a plus
- Honest, trustworthy with a positive disposition
How to apply
- Please complete the application below. Only submissions made through the application will be considered. Please do not send emails.
- I am accepting applications through February 4, 2017.
If you can't see the application, please click HERE for access. Thanks!
What happens next? …
- I’ll contact you after February 15 with more details and a request to interview (via email) if I think we’d be a good match!
Thanks for your interest!