Five Things Now...
things I am crushing on right now...
1. The Bookman's Tale - I love historical fiction and this novel does not disappoint!
2. Alpenglow Hand and Body Wash - The little cottage we rented in Homer, Alaska had the Alpenglow products for our use. I am pretty picky about my hand soap and this one not only smells amazing but does not leave your hands feeling dry.
3. The music of Dustin Tebbutt - Great music for relaxing!!
4. The art of Albert Stern - I found Albert's art on Instagram and after visiting his site, I knew I had to share his work with you. His style is raw, outsider art and I am so drawn to his ghostly faces and style of painting. He paints with his fingers...no brushes! Check out his fingerpainting process HERE!
5. Rawnola Bars (Vanilla Bean) by Earthling Organics - Oh boy! I am hooked on these yummies!!