And...here we go!
1. Did you see that young kid just pull down his pants and moon his friend? (I asked this of Kira as we were heading home. Yep! Right there at the cross walk. Full moon for everyone to see!)
2. Dark clouds, pouring rain, thunder and lightning; it was as if hurricane season had started.
3. That was a lovely day spent in St. Augustine.
4. My new sunglasses seemed so comfortable but after about thirty minutes they were putting too much pressure on my temples.
5. As I said, I am excited that football season has started and I hope my fantasy team does better this year.
6. I am watching Under the Dome and if they don't come up with some new twist I will have to stop watching it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a funny movie called All About Steve, tomorrow my plans include art play with Samie Kira Harding and Sunday, I want to learn how to video record and edit with two cameras!