And...here we go!
1. It's uncertain what kind of hurricane season we will have in Florida this year.
2. My favorite spinach smoothie* is easy to make.
3. I like to have my hair rinsed with cold water at the hair salon.
4. I need to pick up Caveman Cookies from the health food store today!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is visiting my sister in October.
6. Splurging on that kantha quilt I found at Home Goods was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband coming home from being gone all week, tomorrow my plans include hitting the beach and MONDAY, I want to celebrate my 24th wedding anniversay** with my sweet husband!
*Banana, 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1 1/2 cups of spinach and 3/4 cup cold water.
**The 24th Wedding Anniversary is a symbol of deep commitment and the lasting bond that the couple has for each other. A musical instrument signifies the depth of the love of a couple whose marriage has stayed for 24 years.