And...here we go!
1. Getting away from the craziness of life to recharge is always a good idea.
2. Eating a healthy breakfast is the best way to start your day off right.
3. Coffee, tea or ice cream.
4. I choose contentment in place of complaining.
5. The lights above the bar in my kitchen take too long to get bright so I don't use them that much.
6. Joy is not happiness.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting in the studio, tomorrow my plans include the beach if it doesn't rain and Sunday, I want to catch-up on some reading!