And here we go...
1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Northern California but it would be so much better if I could fly there as I don't like driving or taking long road trips.
2. Quantum Physics is something I don't understand.
3. Easter makes me think of how much God loves me.
4. Floating in a cool swimming pool on a warm day is the best way to relax!
5. It looks like Spring because lots of the leaves are a beautiful lime green, the hummingbirds are back and that woodpecker has been making a hole in that tree in the backyard. I sure hope he nests in it.
6. Greek yogurt is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a long week, tomorrow my plans include working out, doing laundry, computer work, a trip to Home Goods and picking up my friend Brittany from the airport and Sunday, I want to simply enjoy the day!
Join in HERE!
Doodle border is one of my new mixed media rubber art stamps soon to be available at Paperbag Studios.
Hey Duu...love you and miss you much!
Hey Claire! Loved the line: "You can't make up this level of delusion!"