And here we go...
1. In New England you can take a free factory tour at The Cape Cod Potato Chip Company.
2. We never get LOTS of snow in Florida but this winter we have an abundance of pollen and we wish it would rain.
3. Ahhhh, a super hot bath is the perfect way to ease the muscles after a workout.
4. Eating Fage Total Honey Greek Yogurt for breakfast is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about going in for a sugery. The weird part was they started the IV in the waiting room while I was leaning on the counter and that made me nervous. I began to feel nauseous and then my stomach and sides started to expand really fast and I yanked out the IV and ran out the door...then I woke up.
6. Being well-rested is the perfect way to start the day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading this new magazine that I adore called The Simple Things, tomorrow my plans include enjoying an art day with my new friend Aimée and Sunday, I want to finish some mail art projects!
Join in HERE!