And...here we go!
1. The tale is told of two cities (It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...).
2. The Pizzelli (Italian Waffle Cookie) is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
3. To ensure the loss of data, be sure to do regular computer back-ups.
4. Powdered sugar is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to start exercising and eating healthy.
6. Interesting things can be found written on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Brock and Landon and hoping I can keep up with them, tomorrow my plans include shopping in St. Augustine and Sunday, I want to do a good job with the presentation Brittany and I will present to our church about our mission trip!