And...here we go!
1. I don't know what it's like to sky dive; I only know what it is like to be afraid of heights.
2. Charlie, Fran and Little Marie would be a great title for my life.
3. A couple of weeks from now I hope I don't regret changing the color of my hair.
4. Distractions that can keep me from my work-out amount to any number of things.
5. I drove from Charleston to Dallas and did it with my family and think that I won't do it again.
6. When I scored that beautiful handstitched throw from Home Goods for only $19.99, I was happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner in Orlando with friends, tomorrow my plans include an early morning work-out and Sunday, I want to catch-up on some reading!