And...here we go!
1. I see why New York can be an exciting as well as a scary place.
2. The best is that which is made from scratch.
3. They begin the day with coffee and with purpose.
4. I enjoy seeing buildings that were constructed so many years earlier.
5. This I know: Jesus love me!
6. Italian is always a good choice for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Ecstatic Alphabets/Heaps of Language exhibit at MoMA, tomorrow my plans include exploring Chelsea, the West Village and SoHo and Sunday, I want to explore the DeKalb Market and photograph some graffiti in Brooklyn!