And here we go...
1. One time, I decided to make chili with habanero peppers instead of jalapenos and it was not edible.
2. Seeing cute little babies is something that makes me smile.
3. Seven words I love to say: agreeable, formidable, prickly, juju, doppelganger, periwinkle and gallivant.
4. Winter snow; beautiful and cold.
5. I looked out the window today and saw ten beautiful Wood Ducks swimming in the backyard.
6. Sam Gordon is a pee wee football player who scored 35 times and ran for 1,911 yards during the 2012 football season and that's saying something because she is a girl!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to girl time with Sandi at the beach, tomorrow my plans include attending an art class with Tracy Verdugo and Sunday, I want to see my brother!
Play along HERE!