1. Vintage muffin tins...perfect for holding little items. One of mine holds small camera parts (arm swivel, tripod clip, etc.).
2. Heat tool...plugged in and ready to use!
4. Cloth for blotting ink and wiping my hands.
5. Assorted acrylic paints.
6. Amsterdam Acrylic Paint...a new favorite!
7. Journal pages in progress.
8. Invisible Care...used as a barrier cream to protect hands while painting.
9. Old sewing table drawer...perfect for storing inks!
10. My Pampered Chef Tool Turn-About...perfect for holding brushes, pencils, pens and other tools!