Was rummaging through some old photos and thought I would share a couple. This one is of me and my mom on my second birthday. Cake in bottom left hand corner. Glad I now wear my dresses over my undies! :)!
Good Day! I have been tagged by Denise to share with you some unspectacular quirks about myself. Here goes...
1. I must have clean feet! I have been known to get out of bed just to wash them in the sink if they don't "feel" clean enough at bedtime!
2. I not only eat the exact same thing for breakfast every morning, but I must eat it the same way as well. I eat oatmeal that I cook with a few added special ingredients. I cook it until it is thick and then I put it in a bowl and spread it up around the rim. I like it cooled off a bit and I eat from the outer edge of the bowl down to the bottom. The upper rim cools off quicker and by the time I get to the bottom, the temperature is just right! Weird, eh?
3. This is really no secret, but I must have lip balm with me at all times. It is really scary how many tubes of Burt's Bees Lip Balm I have all over the house, purse and car. I keep one in each room and I sleep with one under my pillow for easy access in the night when my lips get dry. Now that is weird!
4. I can't sleep without a fan. In fact, I sleep with three at home and I travel with a smaller one.
5. I don't like warm lettuce.
6. I load the dishwasher in a specific way and prefer to do it myself so everything is loaded just right!
I will do my best to tag some other folks soon!
This is a a picture taken at Christmas in 1977 with my brother and sister. Check out the plaid pants and big glasses! UGH!
Have a blessed day!