I've been tagged by dear Jeanette to share six non-important things/habits/quirk about myself. This is really funny to me as my husband would say that I have dozens of things I could share! LOL!!
Okay, here goes:
1. I eat cooked oatmeal with flax seed and wheat germ every morning for breakfast. That's not the weird part, though. I like it thick and after I put it in the bowl, I spread it out up the sides of the bowl so it can cool off. I eat all the oatmeal off the rim first and work down to the bottom, eating in a circle. Weird, eh?
2. I am addicted to lip balm, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm to be exact. I sleep with one under my pillow at night so it is in easy reach!
3. The pillows on my couch have a zippered end. This is the end that HAS to be down on the couch. If they aren't placed this way, it drives me nuts! Can you say O.C.D.?
4. I sleep with three fans; one ceiling fan, a box fan on the floor (mostly for noise) and a small turbo fan that I also travel with.
5. I don't like wearing shoes. And when I do, I don't like shoes with a closed toe and I prefer to wear slides, or shoes with no back to them. I pretty much live in my Reef Flip Flops and since I live in Florida I get to wear them just about year round. Now, don't get me wrong! I do wear shoes that fit the outfit. I will wear the right shoe, but if I have an option it is going to be my flops!
6. I shave my legs everyday and sometimes twice.
1.link to the person that tagged you - 2. post the rules on your blog - 3. share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself - 4. tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs - 5. let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
1. Helle Greer
4. Swirly Girl
Have a blessed day!