Today I Choose...
- You open the freezer door to get ice and the ice maker has over-produced and the ice falls onto the floor and crashes into a zillion pieces.
- You are on hold and cut off and back on hold with customer service and after thirty minutes your issue is not resolved.
- You reach for your favorite (Fill in the Blank) and you realize that the box is empty. Who put that back in the cabinet anyway?
- Your milk has expired.
- The power goes out and, yup! That file is lost!
- You replace your printer's toner cartridge and the black ink dumps onto your desk into a huge mess.
- You bend down to pick up that piece of paper and you just can't get your hands on it! How many times can I pretend that I have coordination?
- You realize you bought a medium head toothbrush instead of a soft and it is killing your gums!
- That earring back you dropped on the bathroom floor will never be seen again!
- You go out for a run after a long day and it begins to rain.
On some days it really is one thing after another. I often visualize a day like this as if I am watching a movie. The character has to be in a movie because a day with a never-ending string of quirky, weird, and frustrating occurrences has to be!
Did I mention that I saw a bra wrapped around the mid-section of a large Oak tree yesterday?
YESTERDAY was a day like this!
Today I am reminded of the following:
"We can choose to see life as a series of trials and tribulations, or we can choose to see life as an accumulation of treasures. The choice is ours."
TODAY I choose to see the good in all things!
Have a blessed day!