Entries in photography (8)
And...here we go!
1. I am obsessed with IPhone photo apps.
2. It seems that I am camera-challenged when it comes to perfecting all those special settings.
3. Watching the "Not So Top Ten" on ESPN makes me laugh.
4. Did you know you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
5. I looked more closely and I saw that our oak tree is loaded down with acorns.
6. I'm so glad my mom came for a visit this week.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with hubby, tomorrow my plans include working out while watching College Game Day and Sunday, I want to catch up on some reading!
IPhone Photo apps used: CameraAwesome and Photo.
1. Art Table View, 2. Art Supplies, 3. Art Table View, 4. Pens and Pencil, 5. My Favorite Paint Brush, 6. Fabric Flower Rug, 7. After Dinner Yum!, 8. Remnants, 9. Pretty Bottles, 10. Knob, 11. West Elm Bottles, 12. Anthro Dishes, 13. Working..., 14. Pens, 15. Colored Pencils, 16. Paint and Pen, 17. Time to Make Stuff, 18. Flower Pillow, 19. Light, 20. Affirmations, 21. Finishing Touches, 22. Pretty Palette, 23. Doily Wall in Urban Outfitters, 24. Art Table View
I am on a journey...it is a bit scary and exciting at the same time. It reminds me of the first time I experienced a zip line. I was scared and almost backed out but my girlfriend had me at the front of the line and was going to push me if I didn't make the jump on my own. I closed me eyes and willed myself to leap. "Open your eyes," I heard as I began to lean forward. "You can do it!" "You'll love it!" Those in line behind me cheered me on as I opened my eyes and jumped off the ledge.
Sometimes risk and reward go hand-in-hand. Putting yourself out there can be scary but facing down those fears is worthwhile. Put aside those negative thoughts that are keeping you from leaping, open your eyes and hang on for the thrill and exhilaration that awaits you!
How was it you ask? Did I enjoy the zip line and would I do it again? "Awesome, yes and absolutely!"
Have a blessed day!