And here we go...
1. New experiences and possibilities can be scary but often the reward is worth the risk.
2. There was an unexpected turn on a daily walk when I saw a Pileated Woodpecker.
3. I'm looking forward to flying to Knoxville to see my sister where we plan to visit The Biltmore during the Flower Festival.
4. I am so blessed to be creating art and working for myself...a situation I never imagined.
5. Try to find the good in even the most difficult situations.
6. His patience is what's extraordinary about my husband.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening to watch some instructional videos on drawing portraits, tomorrow my plans include launching my new workshop and Sunday, I want to enjoy the beautiful sunshine!