And...here we go!
1. Oh, that lady said it was going to hurt and it did.
2. It's a sure sign of a hurricane in the distance when people begin hoarding water, batteries and plywood.
3. Are we having a stomach ache again??!.
4. My heart goes out to a friend who lost her daughter this week.
5. Do you believe in personal responsibility? I do!
6. I'm an introvert who has to work at being an extrovert.*
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet house, tomorrow my plans include attending a wedding at the beach and Sunday, I want to wake up with a smile and good attitude!
Play along HERE!
*An extrovert is a person who is energized by being around other people. This is the opposite of an introvert who is energized by being alone.