Sonnet 47 XLVII
1. Betwixt mine eye and heart a league is took,
2. And each doth good turns now unto the other:
3. When that mine eye is famish'd for a look,
4. Or heart in love with sighs himself doth smother,
5. With my love's picture then my eye doth feast,
6. And to the painted banquet bids my heart;
7. Another time mine eye is my heart's guest,
8. And in his thoughts of love doth share a part:
9. So, either by thy picture or my love,
10. Thy self away, art present still with me;
11. For thou not farther than my thoughts canst move,
12. And I am still with them, and they with thee;
13. Or, if they sleep, thy picture in my sight
14. Awakes my heart, to heart's and eyes' delight.
Have a blessed day!